Sunday, January 8, 2012

Bar Service for Our Wedding

I came across E & S Events through a local community site while planning my wedding and searching for a bartender. A bridesmaid however told us she would look after the bartending as her wedding gift to us so we didn't pursue them any further. A couple days before the wedding, the bridesmaid cancelled on finding us a bartender and we were stuck. Where can you find a bartender to work your Sat night wedding just days before the event (I was not a happy bride at this point). I remembered seeing their ad and contacted them in hopes they were available. To my saving grace they were able to bartend our wedding and had a personal meeting with us to get all the details even though it was such short notice. I can't give enough praise to these 2 girls. Their services are extremely affordable (even on such short notice), they are professional and pleasant to work with and I would recommend them to work for any event or function. I keep their contact info handy for friends and for future purposes. Thanks again for saving our special day.

No comments:

Post a Comment