Sunday, July 8, 2012

Thirty Things- 3 Legitimate Fears

#2 on the list for Thirty Things is listing 3 Legitimate Fears and how they became fears:

  1. Fear of being alone- Not really sure of how this came to be, and no, it doesn't mean I can't be alone at all, nor am I attached to Hubs. It only seems to happen when say Hubs goes out of town to visit friends and I dont hear from him for a few hrs (esp if he's on his way home), or when I was younger and babysitting and my parents came home later then they said they were going to. My head always starts racing thinking something happened to them, they were in an accident, etc and they wont be coming home and I wonder how I can live without them.
  2. Fear of the dark- Again I'm not sure how I got this fear, but ever since I was young I hated being alone in the dark. I always felt a "robber" was going to break in and steal something. Even to this day, if Hubs is working late, I often hate going to bed alone in the dark.
  3. Fear of Heights- Its not as bad as it used to be (and I did climb Coba in Mexico), however I dislike heights and they make me so nervous. Especially when I dont feel like I have control.

No comments:

Post a Comment