Monday, July 16, 2012

Thirty Things- 10 people who have influenced you

#9 on the list of Thirty Things is list 10 people who have influenced you and why.

  1. My dad- My dad was always intelligent and smart and pushed me to keep learning
  2. Mom- Taught me life's basics and life's to short to worry about the small stuff
  3. My siblings- Have taught me patience, love, and inspire me
  4. Kathryn- My best friend, someone who is always there no matter what, is such a giver, she inspires me to give and help others in need
  5. My Hubs- Taught me to stand up for myself and love someone more then I either thought I could
  6. Mike- He was my university professor. He had such an amazing knowlege of cytology and was a great teacher. I was the last graduating class he taught before he passed away and I feel i need to carry on his knowledge
  7. My grandmother- Taught me my love of baking.
  8. My other grandmother- Taught me the joy of making things by hand, she knitted us kids mittens every year for Christmas
  9. Hubs grandfather- Taught me that no matter how much you hurt or bad the obstacle you may have, someone has it worse. He always had a smile on his face.
  10. Auntie Heather (Hubs Aunt)- Such a sweet, lovely lady, she's like a china doll but so full of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment