Saturday, July 7, 2012

Thirty Things- 20 Random Facts

#1 on the list was to List 20 random facts about yourself:
  1. 4 days from now I'll be celebrating my 2nd anniversary with my husband
  2. I'm shy when I first meet people but once I get to know you, look out!
  3. I have a 6 year old stepdaughter
  4. I used to have a sticker book as a child and still have it to this day
  5. My favorite color is blue
  6. I love the ocean and all things nautical
  7. I just turned 26 on June 30th
  8. I dislike my current job (not related to my degree)
  9. I have a Bachelor of Health Science Degree that I'm doing absolutely nothing with
  10. I love my family more then anything, family means everything to me
  11. I hate roller coasters
  12. I hate beer
  13. I love me a good bottle of wine
  14. I only started liking wine about 3 years ago
  15. I want to have kids
  16. I'm frugal
  17. I have the best friend anyone could ask for in the world
  18. I love my house! and having had the chance to completely redo the inside
  19. Hubs and I have a 55gallon aquarium in our home
  20. I love to read

No comments:

Post a Comment