Monday, May 30, 2011

ABC's of Food

I found this survey on Ana's blog "Life, Love, Infertility" and thought I'd give it a go on my blog.
A is for Apple: What’s your favorite variety? I absolutely love red delicious apples, they are so sweet and yummy and crisp.   
B is for Bread: Regardless of nutrition, what is your favorite type? I normally eat whole wheat bread, although I do really like pumpernickel, sourdough and rye bread.
C is for Cereal: What is your favorite kind currently? (just one!) Special K with red berries. 
D is for Donuts: You might not currently eat them, but what kind do you fancy? Sour cream glazed or any chocolate doughnut as long as there are no nuts on it. 
E is for Eggs: How would you like yours prepared? Scrambled  
F is for Fat Free: What is your favorite fat free product? Yogurt
G is for Groceries: Where do you purchase yours? Save on foods and Thrifty's
H: is for Hot Beverages: What is your favorite hot drink?  Hot chocolate or a polar bear
I is for Ice Cream: Pick a favorite flavor and add a fun topping.Chocolate ice cream and sprinkles
J is for Jams or Jellies: Do you eat them? If so, what kind and flavor? I love jam, homemade or store bought, doesn't matter. My favorite flavor is raspberry or blackberry, but nothing beats a homemade strawberry jam 
K is for Kashi: Name your favorite Kashi product? I don't think I've had any Kashi products  
L is for Lunch: What was yours today? Left over kraft dinner from last night and orange juice. 
M is for microwave: What is your favorite microwave meal/snack? Popcorn 
N is for nutrients: Do you likes carbs, fats, or proteins best? I like each one at different times.
O is for oil: What kind do you like to use? We use canola oil for cooking
P is for protein: How do you get yours? Meat, dairy
Q is for Quaker: How do you like your oats? I love them as oatmeal with brown sugar and cinnamon or some fresh fruit like strawberries thrown in. I also enjoy oats in cookies. 
R is for roasting: What is your favorite thing to roast? Peppers, yummy!
S is for sandwich: What’s your favorite kind? Hmmm, clubhouse, BLT, Reuben
T is for travel: How do you handle eating while traveling? I think I handle eating ok, we try to stay on a schedule and eat healthy 
U is for unique: What is one of your weirdest food combos? 
Hmm, can't think of any at the moment... I used to like pickles and chocolate icing. 
V is for vitamins: What kind do you take?
ICurrently I take folic acid and vitamin E  if I remember 
W is for wasabi: Yay or nay? Nay, although I will sometimes eat a tiny bit of it 
X is XRAY: If we xrayed your belly right now, what food would we see? A piece of chocolate easter bunny and some pop 
Y is for youth: What food reminds you of your childhood? Mac and Cheese, chocolate chip cookies and popcorn
Z is for zucchini: How do you prepare it? I don't, I don't care for Zucchini

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I loved reading your answers. I am wondering what a polar bear is though. Not the bear polar bear, but the polar bear drink. Tried googling it and had no luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A polar bear is hot chocolate with creme de cacao and peppermint schnapps covered in whip cream

    ReplyDelete