Monday, October 15, 2012

Brentwood Bay Lodge Pub

After a couple hours walk through the Butchart Gardens with Hubs, my mom and sister, it was definitly time for some food. We decided to skip eating at the gardens and Hubs suggested we go to the Brentwood Bay Lodge Pub, since it was such a beautiful day out. We have been to the Brentwood Bay Lodge many times before and it never fails to provide great atmosphere and amazing food. They also have a Seagrille (which we haven't eaten at) as well as a hotel and spa (neither have we been to either)

When we arrived, it was a little after 3, so he pub wasn't too busy and we were able to get a table outside on the patio. Hubs ordered a beer and I had a good old Bellini. My mom and sister stayed to water. For starters, Hubs ordered a couple of oysters and I ordered California Rolls (you get 8-10 and they are pretty big).

For lunch, Hubs ordered the Halibut and Chips, my sister ordered the Grilled Chicken Quesadilla, I had the Brentwood Bay BLT with sweet potato fries, and my mom ordered the Fire Grilled Beef Burger. We were all happy with our food, it came out hot and was delicious. Our server was friendly and prompt in ensuring we always had water, condiments, etc.

We definitly left with our bellies full and ended up having a light dinner that night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment