Monday, October 15, 2012

Body Shop Chocomania Review

While my mom and sister were here we went downtown shopping and stopped for a quick look in the Body Shop. I haven't been in the Body Shop in ages so they had many new products. I came across a line called Chocomania and if any of you are chocolate lovers then this is the product for you.

I bought a small body scrub, body lotion and shower gel to give them a try at home and see which ones I loved the most before commiting to the full size version.

So far I absolutely really like the body scub and love shower gel. The body scrub smells like delicious dark chocolate and almost good enough to eat. I've got a little bit of a mixed feeling on how it "scrubs", as I feel it is a little bit oilier then I would like it to be. I'd prefer a little more of a sugery feel then an oil feel.

The shower gel leaves such a yummy scent on your body. I've even washed a little into my hair after I've finished shampooing to get the chocolate scent.

No comments:

Post a Comment