Thursday, August 9, 2012

Hi everyone,
  I'm finally done with the 30 Things blog posts and I have to say I think next time I do something like that I'll be combining a few posts into one. Not too much going on around here, just been busy working and keeping up on the house work. Hubs just about has our main bathroom all finished, so proud of him for picking up where our contactor left off after he quite (there will be a separate post and pictures all about this topic in the near future). Right now I've come down with some horrible summer cold in my chest and its such a PITA! Luckily I only work today and tomorrow and I'm done for the weekend so I can relax. An update on my mom..... her last scan has shown no change again so that means the cancer isn't spreading at least. She is doing so well and being so strong for having to deal with all of this. She's planning a trip out to visit Hubs and I hopefully in September!

Also, I just wanted to make a quick note that instead of posting 101 things in 1001 all the time, I decided to make a page for it at the top of my blog. I'll try to mention when I've updated it and you all can go have a look there to see what I've accomplished.

Hope everyone is having a good day and enjoys the last few weeks of summer

No comments:

Post a Comment