Sunday, July 10, 2011

Happy 1st Year Anniversary

One year ago today I married my best friend, my lover, my soul mate. It's hard to believe it's been a year already, it feels like we just got engaged and the wedding was yesterday. It's been an amazing year so far, we went to mexico, bought a house and have continued making memories together. It's been an amazing year filled with fun and many laughs and I'm more in love with my Hubs today then the day I said "I Do".

Just to give you an idea of why I love my Hub's so much, he texted me with this:

Hubs: What do you get on your 20th anniversary?
Me: I don't know, what do I get?
Hubs: Guess you'll have to wait 19 more years to find out


Here are 2 picks of Hub's and I just after we got married. I'll have to post a few more this week in celebration of our 1st Anniversary.

Hub's I love you so much and look forward to many more wonderful years, thank you for making me your wife. Happy 1st Anniversary xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment