Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Get well baby sister

My baby sister (not really a baby, she is 19, but will always be my baby sister) ended up in the ER saturday night for 4 hrs. They did some blood tests and xrays and said for her to come back in the morning for an ultrasound. Sunday morning, the ultrasound was delayed due to the fact they forgot to mention she needed a full bladder. Basically, not long after that my sister was in surgery to have her appendix removed. I found out a few hours later when I texted her to see what was going on and her response was "I just had my appendix removed". She is such a trooper, it sounded as though she just told me she went to the mall shopping. My sister is doing good now, she's home resting and getting better and luckily her appendix didn't burst before the surgery. It must have been the good looking doctor who kept her in good spirits. On facebook she thanked him and said she would have to paint her toenails for her 6 week visit, lol..... oh the life of a teenager.

No comments:

Post a Comment