Sunday, July 31, 2011

Goodbye July

Today is the last day of July so I thought I would pop by and write a quick post. My Hubs is back to work but my dad is here now until Tues morning so I want to spend time with him. I head back to work tomorrow (booo, but at least its overtime, yay holiday!), I cant believe my week off is over already. Heck, I can't believe the month is over already. I'm so excited for August and hoping we have slightly warmer temperatures to make up for the crappy summer we have pretty much had so far. I'm starting to really look forward to the fall and the upcoming holidays now that we are in the new house. I can already picture a Christmas tree being up. Anyway I must run, have a few things to get done this morning. Hope everyone has a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment