Sunday, February 20, 2011

Super Excited!!!

This week has been a busy week for Hubs and I. Tues I was a nail model for Hub's cousin who is talking a nail course and needed someone to put gel nails on (BTW I'm loving them). Last night was Hub's cousin's husbands birthday, so we went out and celebrated with a birthday dinner and cake at their place. Today I was supposed to attend a baby show with a pregnant coworker but unfortunately the show ended by the time we got there (we had to work). I have a bit of a vent on this since the website said the show opened at 10:30 and never gave an end time so we assumed it would go until at least 2. We were wrong but ended up scoring a goody bag with some neat things :) So at least it wasn't  a total loss.

As for why I'm super excited... I'm going to wait a few days before I say anything just in case (AND NO I'M NOT PREGNANT OR SUSPECTING IT). Hopefully all goes well so please wish us luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment