Thursday, February 3, 2011

It's February

I can't believe its February already... in a week Hubs and I will be celebrating our 7 month wedding anniversary. It's scary to think that our 1 year anniversary is fast approaching so soon. So far February has come with some crappy news.... there was a meeting at work and 12 of the 26 terms hired will be laid off by the end of June. I know it doesn't seem like very many considering the amount of people without jobs, but I'm one of those terms who could be without a job. We all have to write a competition in the upcoming months and whoever places the highest will get the jobs. If I manage to get the job then I will become a full time permanent worker instead of a temp-full time worker (even though I've been there for almost 3 years already). Maybe its a sign to tell me its time to move on to bigger and better things.....

No comments:

Post a Comment