Tuesday, October 1, 2013

It's October!

Today marks October 1st! Fall is definitely here with the cooler temperatures being here more days then not. We've also had lots of rain lately. I also enjoyed my first pumpkin spice latte of the season the other day.

Hubs and I are still debating whether or not we want to go on a trip this fall (I know it sounds shocking doesn't it). We are waiting to see what the prices do closer to the time we would like to go.

My sister is busy with school and my brother is as well. I've also been busy applying for jobs, with one company quite interested!

I bought a new purse yesterday! My old purse was starting to wear out (the material is cracking) and so I started the new purse search. I began looking in every store I went to. Finding a new purse is hard. I wanted something a little more professional and adult (without the studs and flashy metal zipper pulls), and something that would last. I also needed one with at least 1 outer pocket for quick access to things like bus tickets, hair elastics, etc, a cell phone holder, a place for keys, and an inside hidden pocket. I wasn't having much luck until I went to winners. I spent hours looking at the purses and noticed I kept liking purses by the same brand. I narrowed it down to 3 purses, then finally down to 2. One purse I cut because it didn't have as many outter pockets as the other, and the other because it was slightly smaller. The purse I decided on came in 2 colors, a tan and a reddish orange color. I couldn't decide which I preferred more, I was drawn to the red one but was wondering if I would regret not getting the more neutral tan one later on. I texted my brother and sister for their opinions and they said go for the red one.

Final choice in both colors.

Final choice is a red leather Tignanello purse and I'm in love!

2 comments:

  1. I love the new purse! I am in the same boat and wanting a more grown up purse as well. Everything seems so expensive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Try winners if you have one around. This was $99 (which is way more then I usually spend on a purse) but was originally $180. I also figured since it is 100% leather, that it would last a lot longer and I wouldn't be replacing it every 2 years at $40 a pop.

    ReplyDelete