Saturday, September 21, 2013

Fall has definitely arrived!

Hubs and I actually have the weekend off together this weekend. I think we are going to be spending time getting things ready for winter as fall has definitely arrived. I'd like to weed the garden one last time and hope to get the BBQ cleaned and put away and the patio table covered. It's sunny today so we have to take advantage of the weather before it rains again. Trust me, once it starts to rain it doesn't seem to stop. We might also head out and do some outlet shopping tomorrow as well. I'm in the  market for a new purse. My current purse is beginning to see better days and is starting to get some wear tears in it. I'm also over the studs and bold pulls on the zippers. Is like to get something a little more refined and adult looking.

I'm also hoping to get some baking in soon as pumpkin season has definitely arrived. I had my first pumpkin spice latte of the season the other day and it was delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment