Saturday, October 12, 2013

UpDates

For some reason I can't seem to stay caught up on blogging. I'm thinking it's because I now use my iPhone more then I use the computer. I stay up to date on fellow blogs, but when it comes to blogging I'm needing to work on it.

This upcoming week is going to be busy for me! I have Monday/Tuesday off. Monday is Thanksgiving here in Canada, and with Hubs working nights we won't be having a turkey dinner. A good friend from work's husband is sailing until December and she mentioned how she was going out for dinner on her own Monday. So I said we should make a day of it, go shopping and then have dinner. So that's our plan!

Tuesday Hubs and I have the day off together so I'm sure we will get into some kind of trouble! Most likely we will be getting the last few things we need for our next trip!

Friday night I'm going to be working an official function at work, which means 8 hrs of overtime for me!!! Not only do I get overtime pay for the Thanksgiving stat, but overtime for this function as well!!!

Yes, you read that right. Hubs and I booked another vacation for this fall. No, not Mexico this time, but rather the Dominican Republic. We have never been and found a great deal so we couldn't pass it up. When we get back, I will post the name of the resort and a full review of the D.R. and the resort itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment