Friday, June 7, 2013

MIA

I've really been missing in action the last little while. I keep meaning to blog but time slips away. It's been a while since my last post and I feel horrible. I keep up on reading everyone else's posts at least. I just downloaded the blogger app so hopefully that will help so I can post from my phone and not just the computer! 

I can't believe my best friend is getting married in under a month!

Father's Day is just around the corner.

I go back to my old job 1 week from Wednesday. 

My birthday is coming up this month. 

A big congrats to Veronika over at Veronikas blushing on the birth of her beautiful daughter Harper. If you haven't checked out her blog please do. 

The weather here is finally starting to feel like summer. I've actually gotten a small sunburn from one of our walks recently.

My brother just got the ability to accept credit cards with his business. He is 19 so I must say that's pretty awesome! 


No comments:

Post a Comment