Saturday, August 13, 2011

New addition to the family...

While at work on Wed, I got a call from Hubs saying he took our car for its regular maintanence and started looking at other cars. I didn't think to much of it until I got another call from him saying he wanted to bring a car by for me to look at. I humored him and said ok. He brought the car by a while later and I have to say I was pretty impressed. It's a newer version of our car, with a few more accesories such as cruise control, heated seat heat levels, and the ability to control various options right from the steering wheel among other great options. He ended up going back to see if he could wheel and deal them with my agreeance with the only 2 rules of 1)Payments have to be equal to or less then what we pay for our car now 2) We get a decent trade on our current car. I'm happy to say that Hubs succeeded and we went back to sign the paperwork when I finished work. We are now the proud owner of a 2012 Ford Focus Hatchback and are absolutely loving it.

No comments:

Post a Comment