Saturday, August 13, 2011

Babies, babies, babies

First off I have to congratulate my friend on the birth of her son a couple days ago. She is the one I posted about in my previous post. Luckily her son was born healthy at 5lbs 1 oz even though he is 2 months early. Momma was able to go home a couple days ago and baby Andrew just has to grow a little more, then he gets to go home.

I know I posted something similar a few months ago, but it seems a whole new set of babies have cropped up since then. Between July and Dec there are the following babies coming into the world:

-July 1st Hubs friends wife had their first (boy)
-End July Hubs best friends wife had their 3rd (girl)
-Hubs cousin's girlfriend had their 1st (boy)
-Aug 10 My friend had her 1st (boy)
-Coworkers sister had her 2nd a few days ago (boy)
-My boss's wife is due the end of Oct (surprise)
-Friend from work just found out his wife is having a little girl, they are due end of Nov
-Coworker will become a 1st time grandma in Dec
-Another coworker just announced she is pregnant with #2

That's a total of 9 babies, so no wonder I'm starting to get baby fever again. It also seems that our family is jumping on the bandwagon. While up visiting Hubs family a few weeks ago they started asking when we were going to have kids. When we went to visit his Grandfather in the hospital, he even told us to hurry up and get on it, lol. While out with my mother in law shopping yesterday the topic came up again because apparently she wants to start buying some cute baby things. Even people at my workplace are asking since apparently its our turn to have a baby.

By no means are we going to rush into having a baby because people are asking and we would like to do a few more things before it happens. However, Hubs and I are talking about it a little more often lately. I think we've decided to wait and try next summer. We'll have had the house for just over a year, been married 2 years at that point and we both agree we should be ready by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment