Saturday, April 30, 2011

Royal Wedding

Yesterday was the royal wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton. I didn't get up in the early hours of the morning to watch it, I did however PVR it to watch it later in the day. The ceremony seemed to suite them, it was simple yet kept to many of the royal traditions. I liked the details of the trees as decor for the ceremony instead of flowers everywhere. The detail I really wanted to see was Kate's dress and it definitly stunned. I loved her dress, however I wish the veil would have been a little longer. Also I'm not sure how I feel about her hair being down, I almost wish it would have been up in an updo. Kate's sistes Pippa also had an amazing dress on, it was classic and simple.


Did you watch the royal wedding? If so what did you think of it?

No comments:

Post a Comment