Monday, August 16, 2010

Citrus Squeezer

Something I completely forgot to blog about in my last post is the newest kitchen tool we purchased over the weekend, a citrus squeezer. I have to say it's probably one of the best tools ever invented and one every kitchen should have if you use lemons or limes. I have been looking for months for one of these and most stores didn't carry them, let alone understand what they were (the majority of stores thought I was talking about a citrus zester). I finally came across it at Stokes when we were shopping on Sat. I was able to pick it up for $10, which to me was a deal considering I've never even seen one in a store until now. Even when I talked to the cashier, she said they had just gotten them in earlier that week and that they would sell out quick once people realized they were there. I definitly recommend you pick one up if you use lemons or limes.

No comments:

Post a Comment