Thursday, August 5, 2010

Catch up post

Holy moly, the week is flying by as its already Thursday. Tuesday night hubs and I went to see Inception and it was a great movie. Definitly lives up to all the hype its been getting. If you haven't seen it yet then definitly go watch it.

Last night we we're invited over to Hubs dad's and stepmom's for supper. We hadnt seen them since about a week after our wedding so it was nice to be able to spend time with them. We had steak, baked potatoes and salad out on their patio and a homemade English Triffle for dessert. We also brought over a bottle of our wedding wine to have with dinner. It was a great night and I finally got to meet my new step brother who was down visiting from Quebec.

Hubs started a business back in January and with all the rush and business of wedding planning he put it on the backburner for a bit. Now that our wedding is over he is getting back into the business with full force and doing quite well. If you're interested in checking it out there is a link at the top of my blog.

I promise I'm going to get onto posting about the wedding when I have a little more free time. I'm thinking i might do a comparison post. Meaning I will post what my planning was and how all the planning turned out on the actual wedding day.

No comments:

Post a Comment