Monday, February 24, 2014

Great deals

Anyone looking for some great deals on clothes, check out Marks Work Warehouse.

Just by walking by you would think they carry work clothes/shoes and mostly men's stuff, but they do have a great selection of women's clothes and shoes.

I always buy my steel toe shoes from there for work, because they are one of the few places that carry women's steel toe shoes that fit me. It also doesn't hurt I get a workplace discount there!

I've bought a few great pieces of clothing from Mark's for a great price. Normal prices can be a little high, but when they have a sale or clearance sale on, you can really score big! I stopped in the other day while waiting for an appointment I had to go to, and ended up buying a really nice open front sweater I have been wanting for a while. Original price $50, price paid after tax $16.

Definitely check it out if your looking for some great end of season deals.

No comments:

Post a Comment