Saturday, November 3, 2012

Daylight Savings Time Ends

Don't forget to set your clock back an hour tonight as Daylight Savings Time ends today!

Hard to believe so much has happened since I last posted. Hurricane Sandy caused some pretty severe devestation. My thoughts and prayers go out to all those who lost their homes, sentimental items and family members. Please help out any way you can and donate to the Red Cross or another charity close to your heart.

We had a couple of earthquakes pretty close to where I live and also had a Tsunami evacuation warning. Luckily, a Tsunami never hit and the earthquakes didn't cause much damage and no one was injured.

Halloween at our house was pretty quiet this year. I worked till 7pm and the weather wasn't the best (Thankfully it didn't rain for the trick-or-treaters). We didn't get any trick-or-treaters again this year :( Although I did see a few kids out walking on my drive home from work.

We have had so much rain here lately, it must be making up for the lack of rain all summer long. I'm starting to forget what the sun and blue sky looks like.

Someone very close to Hubs passed away earlier this morning as well. It was pretty sudden and we are still dealing with the loss. Out of respect for my Hubs and his family I wont say who it was or write too much about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment