Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Cuisinart Professional Triple Ply Cookware Set

Hubs and I have been on the look out for more Cuisinart pots to add to the small set we already have for quite a while. Everytime there was a sale on somewhere, we would stop to see if they had the set that matched the pieces Hubs already owned (unfortunately they stopped making that specific set). The same story always ended up happening: the pots were too thin, the lids were made of glass (I can't stand glass lids on my cookware), or it didn't include the pieces we were looking for.

While my mom and sister were here visiting, Canadian Tire had a sale on all their pots, and a pretty darn good sale at like 80% off! I decided to stop and check on my way home from work to see what they had. One particular set caught our eyes but its always one thing to like it on paper, and to see it in person. Luckily, by the time I got off work and got to Canadian Tire they still had one set left and I was pretty impressed when I seen it. There was no glass lids, it was a 12 piece set, that included many great additions to the set we already owned and a couple of the same pot sizes that always come in handy. I picked it up on sale for $180 down from the original $900 (what a score or what!) and we have loved it every since.




Here are the specs on the cookware:

  • Features a pure aluminum core bonded to brushed stainless steel exterior and stainless interior
  • Heat Surround Technology provides consistent, even heat distrubution along the base and side walls of the cookware.
  • Cool Grip Handles are solid stainless steel riveted stick handles that stay cool on the stovetop
  • Features tapered rims to eliminate drips and spills while pouring
  • Stainless steel lids that fit tight to seal in moisture and nutrients
  • Oven safe up to 500° F/260° C, freezer safe, induction cooking safe and dishwasher safe
  • Includes 1.5 qt, 2 qt, 3qt Saucepans with lids, 3.5 qt Saute Pan with lid, 6 qt Dutch Oven with lid , 10'' Open Skillet and steamer insert
  • Lifetime exchange warranty redeemable at any Canadian Tire Store (when purchased at Canadian Tire)

1 comment:

  1. HI Amanda!

    Yes, I got a spray tan, I get one every week and this was the day after I got one (so yes, I'm extra dark ;)

    I've been getting a weekly spray tan for just over two years now (wow, time flies!) and love it. While I wish I could just get a real tan, I don't want to do that kind of damage to my skin, so this is a great alternative.

    I'm leaving for Dominican on Saturday and planning on getting one Friday night (so I'll be niiiiice and dark for the majority of the trip! ;)

    I get a Mystic tan and usually 'medium'. Email me any questions you have acoest1984@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete