Sunday, September 2, 2012

It's September

Another month has come and gone, and we are slowly winding the corner to fall now that September has started. It's hard to believe that Labor day long weekend is half over already and kids will be back to school tuesday. Hubs has been slowly getting over whatever bug he's picked up (poor guy has had it for over 2 weeks now), but not after a trip to emergency yesterday morning (thank god, all was clear on his chest xray). My mom gets here in 11 days!! I can't wait. We pretty much have the house organized and cleaned up. Just a few last minute things, and a really good cleaning just before she gets here.

The Saanich fair is on till tomorrow evening and unfortunately its looking like Hubs and I wont be going this year. Hubs works all day tomorrow and I'm not sure I want him out and about too much today.

No comments:

Post a Comment