Monday, April 2, 2012

Sometimes the grass is greener....

On the other side, and sometimes it isn't. Hub's brother came to stay with us in January and after a couple of trying months he just moved out yesterday. I haven't really blogged about it because I felt it was a personal issue and didnt really want it being out there. Don't get me wrong, I love my brother-in-law dearly, however I cannot live with the guy. He's just days away from turning 20, and is in need of learning about the real world and keeping house. Thank god he worked and paid rent while he was living with us. Back to the reason why I decided to blog about this issue.....
The brother-in-law has been on his own for exactly 24hrs and already he is near broke (as in maybe $20 in his bank account) . I have no clue how he can be broke already, based on what his expenses were after he paid us rent.... he must of went on one heck of a spending spree to furnish and fill his new home.

All I can say, is you don't always realize what you got till its gone.....

No comments:

Post a Comment