Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Years!!!

I can't believe today is the last day of 2010.... this year has just flown by so quickly. I married my best friend and love of my life in July, we moved into a new place in September and went on an amazing honeymoon to Mexico in November. We got to spend Christmas with Hub's family and together which is a first since we have been together (we were always working Christmas Day).

I'm super excited for New Years Eve this year. Our first year together we were stuck in an airport in Calgary trying to get home to see my family. Last year was a sad one as New Years Day I was getting on a plane to head to Winnipeg for a new job. This year neither Hubs nor I are going anywhere. We are planning a quiet night in with some good wine to ring in the New Year.

Even though I'm sad to see 2010 pass us by, I'm excited at the thoughts of what 2011 will bring us.... maybe a new house, another trip to mexico or a new exciting job. Hubs starts his new job in February :) A New Years resolution we have both made is to start going to the gym again. Are any of you making New year's resolutions?

Here's to everyone having a safe and fun last day in 2010 and I hope 2011 brings good times, memories and health to everyone. See you all back here in 2011.

Happy New Years!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment