Sunday, October 17, 2010

Busy Busy Busy

When I first started blogging I thought I would be on here blogging everyday, well thats definitly not the case. I do come on and read my favorite blogs everyday but need to work on a better posting routine. This past week has definitly been super busy. I worked the last 7 days straight, including Friday when I worked from 5:30am until midnight. The overtime made it worth it though.

Hubs and I have tomorrow off together which I'm super excited about since we both work shift work and lately it seems like the only time we see one another is through a quick hi in our passing. Hubs has a quick business meeting tomorrow, which means I get to do a little mall shopping, yay!! I'm hoping I find a nice pair of boots for the fall. Other then that, we are having an us day and I'm quite excited about having supper together.

The other night Hubs and I decided to go out for supper. There is a new restaurant a few friends have talked about called Original Joes that we decided to try out. We got there around 7 and it was pretty packed (It's still pretty new) but we were seated right away. The atmosphere was nice and there was a candle on each table. My only complaint was that it was a little too open, you could look across the entire room and see everything. I think a few plants or  a couple dividers would have been nice. We ordered some salt and pepper wings as an appie. Hubs got a beer and I ordered a 1/2 L of wine. For supper I ordered a Saignon Sub and Hubs got a Beef Dip. The portions were HUGE and we were stuffed by the time we were done eating so we didnt get dessert.

I also have to say a couple of congratulations. My old university friend welcomed her daughter Elise into the world 2 weeks ago and my coworker became a grandmother to her grand-daughter Jayda a couple days later.

Thats it for now, I promise to be a better blogger and I'll get around to posting our wedding details.

No comments:

Post a Comment