Went to an NHL hockey game, visited the U.S. I cooked Christmas Dinner!
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
Not at all, but we are getting another gym membership through Hubs work for like 60% off the regular price. It's going to be full force come January!!
Here are my resolutions for this year:
- Go to the gym
- Eat healthier
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
My best friend had her first child, a son, and my cousin had her first child.
4. Did anyone close to you die?
No, thankfully. Hubs lost a grandmother and great-grandmother.
5. What places/countries did you visit?
We went to Mayan Riviera Mexico, Halifax and Seattle.
6. What would you like to have in 2014 that you lacked in 2013?
A little more savings, adding to our family.
7. What dates from 2014 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
April 1, 2014 - New job
July 6, 2014- Best friend celebrated 1st wedding anniversary
July 10, 2014 - Celebrated our 4th Wedding Anniversary, bought our new escape
November 7,2014- Best friend had her first child
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Getting a new job, making new friends.
9. What was your biggest failure?
Not losing the weight I wanted to, not starting a family like I hoped.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Nope, was pretty healthy this year.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
New Ford Escape, plane tickets to visit family.
12. Where did most of your money go?
Mortgage, new car.
13. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Going to Mexico with my family, my parents visiting in September, my best friend having her first child, my brother surprise visiting hubs and I for Christmas.
14. What song will always remind you of 2014?
Thinking out Loud - Ed Sheeran
15. Compared to this time last year, are you:
a) happier or sadder? Happier
b) thinner or fatter? Thinner
c) richer or poorer? Richer and poorer
16. What do you wish you’d done more of?
Exercising, eating healthier.
17. What do you wish you’d done less of?
Sitting on the couch
18. How did you spend Christmas?
With hubs and my brother. I cooked Christmas Dinner for hubs, my brother and invited my coworker over.
19. Did you fall in love in 2014?
I continued to be in love in 2014.
20. What was your favorite TV program?
Grey's Anatomy, Walking Dead, Survivor, Amazing Race, Breaking Bad, The Bachelor/ette
21. What was the best book you read?
Too many to list.
22. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Ed Sheeran, Sam Smith
23. What did you want and get?
A trip with my family down south.
24. What did you want and not get?
A new addition to our family.
25. What was your favorite film of this year?
26. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I was 28 and spent the day at work. My coworker bought me Timmies. Hubs came and surprised me, we had dinner out and he brought me a flower for my new office.
27. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Loosing weight, a baby on the way.
28. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2014?
More office appropriate!
29. What kept you sane?
My Hubs, my family and friends.
30. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
31. What political issue stirred you the most?
Don't keep up to date on political issues, my bad.
32. Who did you miss?
My family and best friend who live across the country
33. Who was the best new person you met?
My coworker, we have become great friends outside of work
34. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2014.
Live life to the fullest, you don't know how precious life is until something threatens it. Parents are precious, one day they wont be there.
35. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
Can't think of one atm.