Monday, November 25, 2013

Catch up

I haven't really posted to much since the end of October. As a matter of fact, I only had one post since the end of October and that was with regards to the battle I won for putting up our Christmas tree before December 1st.

Hubs and I have been pretty busy lately. Remember the trip I mentioned we were going on? That's right, we were laying on the beach in the beautiful and sunny Samana, Dominican Republic for the first 2 weeks of November (Hence no posts). We really enjoyed our time away, and visiting a new country! I'll post a separate post with a review of the resort and the D.R after.

When we got home from our trip, lets just say the weather definitely had gotten colder! We are now scraping our car windows in the morning before heading to work! When we left for our vacation the weather was still really nice here, but I guess I can't complain for it being almost December!

For Christmas this year we aren't decorating too much. Hubs and I put up the Christmas tree and decorated it. Other then that, I put a table runner on our dining room table and one on the living room table with some glass vases filled with ornaments. Pretty low key, but when we both work and aren't planning on having many visitors, we didn't see the need to go all out.

My best friend just moved into her new house and I have to say its beautiful! She will be celebrating her first married Christmas in their first home!

No comments:

Post a Comment