Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Best Friend's Wedding

I can't believe my best friend's wedding is coming up pretty quick in July!!!! I am so excited to be flying to Newfoundland to see her as I haven't seen her since my own wedding in July 2010. I really wish I lived closer as I am hearing about all these fun wedding plans and am unable to share in the experience because I live on the other side of the country :( Even though I am so far away I am always there in spirit and will be by her side on the most important day of her life so far.

I can't wait to see how everything comes together for her and her fiance. To meet the other bridesmaids and her family and friends. I also can't wait to wear the gorgeous dress she picked for us to wear. The color is a beautiful marine blue.... we are all going to be some pretty good looking ladies....

Can't wait to see you Kathryn in a couple more months!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Aww! Special Shout Out I see. I'm really looking forward to you coming down as well. Only a few weeks away! I know your not here physically but I know you have my back and have been very supportive of everything.

    ReplyDelete