Saturday, March 2, 2013

New Job!

On Friday, I received a phone call to go see my boss's boss before heading into work. When I went to see him, he offered me a 4 month office job! I am so excited to be getting this opportunity as I didn't expect it at all. I applied for this job a while back, went for an interview, and of course someone else got the position.Well I guess the person who got the job, found a new job, so the spot was open and I was next in line for the position! How awesome is that!

This means no more shift work for 4 months. that's right, its monday-friday, 7-3 or 8-4. Weekends and holidays off!

It couldn't have come at a better time either. We were going to be getting really busy at work with ann increase of groups coming in and a lack of staff. What's even better is I start monday!

1 comment:

  1. Way to go Amanda! Proud of you! Enjoy the break from the shift work!

    ReplyDelete