Monday, December 31, 2012

Happ New Year!

I know it seems that I say this every year, but I really can't believe that 2012 is almost over and 2013 is almost here. The last year has had so many ups and downs, good times and bad times, and a record number of posts on my blog! Here is a quick recap of 2012 in our household!

*Hubs and I started going to the gym and even bought a gym membership.
*Hubs turned the big 3-0 in March.
*We reno'd our main bathroom and fixed up the garden at the front of our house.
*My brother graduated high school and started University and my sister hit her 20's.
*We went back to Mexico in April, Halifax in June and Cuba in December.
*There were 3 more weddings we were invited to (2 of Hubs friends and one of his cousins).
*Mom's cancer treatments went well and she is doing so much better
*Hubs grandfather and mom passed away.
*My mom and sister came to visit us for 3 weeks.
*We celebrated our 2nd anniversary
*One of Hubs best friends growing up had her first baby- a girl
*We did lots of camping
*I started my online course
*Hubs and I finally had Christmas eve and Day off together and spent it at home
*I made a gingerbread house
*We bought a new pot set
*I made homemade ravioli for the first time

I am so looking forward to to 2013 and what it has to offer us. Maybe we will be renovating our home and adding a floor, maybe we will be adding to our family (please don't say anything on fb as we arent announcing it publicly and no we aren't expecting currently), and hopefully we will be going on a couple of trips.

No comments:

Post a Comment